Report 2017/022017-02-01 01:26
bogroll | zskyworld.com: kk bogroll | zskyworld.com: server live
- Added “Hide Confirmed” button to tricks list. Example
- Improved editor rename function. Thanks Bogroll.
- Improved death counter.
- Improved trigger image cache.
- Fixed a bug preventing ski2 tricks list from updating.
- Fixed a bug preventing unknown triggers showing in Internet Explorer.
- Added search by id function. Thanks Bogroll.
- Restored newer backup of surf_japan_ptad tricks list.
- Styled Times Completed of tricks pages. Example
- Improved editor functions.
Known issue: record history gets lost.
- Removed surf_sky_2_source from css rotation.
- Applied csgo server update. version:184.108.40.206/13568
- Improved editor bulk loading. Thanks Bogroll
Known issue: missing tricks on japan (re:bendy, yoza)
- Added tricks for surf_parc_colore from backup. Here
- Added rule for missing trigger pictures. Example
- Added server authentication.
- Added connect to value to servers.
- Updated players list widget.
- Added creation info to trick pages. Example
- Improved record history content on motd.
- Added linked chat. Settings planned for the future.
- Added broken record history to motd page. Example
Bug was reported in completion.
- Added map surf_parc_colore to css rotation.
- Temporarily removed spawn points from css rotation.
- Improved editor debugging.
- Fixed editor bug in pass list.
- Added new css rotation surf server.
- Removed css:xdre4m server.
- Removed csgo:skyworld server.
- Updated server list function.
- Added player list widget to website.
- Completed test trick on surf_ski_2_go.
- Editor 99% working.
- Suffered a file error but was able to recover most of it.
- Rolled back a widget causing problems with sorting.
- Resolved file path bug related to editor.
- Editor 95% working.
- Updated editors page. Here
- Added eXy’s new csgo combat surf server @ 220.127.116.11:27017.
- Updated csgo:skyworld settings.
- Added Most Completed page. Here
- Improved editor.
- Added text for nearly breaking records. (5.0mph, 0.1sec)
- Added text for previous record holder.